At DAXELL Translation, we provide high quality, cost effective Korean – English and English – Korean professional translation services. korean translation agency bureau, korean translating proofreading service in singapore, korean translaters translators. Many of our clients, including the City of Seoul in Korea, Tourism New Zealand and range of technology companies use our corporate Korean translation services.
All of our Korean translation processes and systems are certified to ISO17100, the highest korean global standard translating for the korean translation industry. korean translation specialist bureau, korean translating proofreading service in singapore, korean translaters translators. To bahasa indonesia, we are also translation specialist bureau. We are members of the Association of Language Companies and TAUS (The European association for language data technology). Our linguists are highly skilled within the translation industry and our systems of in-house testing and validation ensure clients get the highest quality translation. We can provide certified korean language translations for almost any country including legal certified translations.
Send Your korean language Documents to us as korean translation specialist via:
- Via Whatsapp or other online chat
- Via post if it is in hardcopy
- Via snail mail
Btw Our Korean language translating services include:
- Korean Document Translation
- Korean translation for Linguistic Validation
- Korean translation for Consecutive Interpretation
- Korean translation for Transcription
- Korean translation for Typesetting and Graphics
- Korean translation for Voiceovers and Subtitling
- Korean translation for Staffing Solutions
- Korean translation for Multicultural Marketing
- Korean translation for Document Management
- Korean translation for Deposition Services
- Korean translation for Virtual Data Room Services
- Korean translation for E-Learning Support
Need your content in a hurry? We can provide rapid turnaround translations, even on very large documents, on average translators can work on larger documents concurrently making it possible to get even very large documents translated within a couple of days. Korean language is the official language of Korea, both South and North. It is also one of the two official languages in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture in People’s Republic of China. There are about 78 million Korean speakers worldwide. In the 15th century, a national writing system was commissioned by Sejong the Great, the system being currently called Hangul. Prior to the development of Hangul, Koreans had used Hanja and phonetic systems like Hyangchal, Gugyeol and Idu extensively for over a millennium.
Send to us. your korean language paperworks.. we are korean translation agency bureau, korean translating proofreading service in singapore, korean translaters translators.